My other stuff: book | home page | NEW BLOG

October 21, 2022

Officially retiring this...

Thank you for stopping by.

After more than a decade of posting infosec commentary on this blog, I decided to pull the plug. I still publish quite a bit, but I'm less and less inclined to use blogspot.com. For one, the platform just doesn't seem to be actively maintained; for example, spam issues have gotten so severe that I had to turn off comments a year ago. But I also wanted to write more about other hobbies, and that's difficult when all the subscribers signed up just for the infosec stuff.

To stay in touch, please subscribe on Substack for weekly long-form articles on a variety of topics. Here's a sampling of the articles on the new blog:

Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter or Mastodon for random hot takes.

For the time being, I'm keeping this side up with a selection of posts that may be of historical relevance (about 50% of the total, including some vulnerability notes and write-ups about afl-fuzz). If you're trying to locate something else, drop me a mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.